Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Accident





Car crash...! ..... Car smashup ... Or Just small kissing... ??

Nope... is not so serious...But is the true that my "Husband" was injured....

Sigh.. My Little Black Car was hit by a local little Silver Car... my pumper was break at the left hand side... and was inform by the workshop guy... "definitely can't fix it back anymore...." !!

So we have no choice but to make a police report for an insurance claim on it...

Sigh... God Bless you my little black car....

4 comments:

venus said...

Dear sister just saw ur blog...
What happen to ur car ???
Send to repair ???
May god bless u all the time.....g9

minnie sherlin said...

aiss..recently dunno u kena apa la...so unlucky..nvm...tiz is the last one...

everything will go on smoothly...yeah....

lunlunpearly said...

My dear Sher...yes.. recently seem like so many things happen to me... Hope those good blessing will come pretty soon...

My dear sister Venus... yup..accident.. hit by a Malay..ystd on 5th Nov at Jln Tampoi... will claim on his insurance.. hope to settle soon..

Vel6068 said...

how is your car now? settled le ma? is ur husband back on the road yet? better bathe flower water. god bless u yah.